Xuteng Iron Tower is one of Steel Structure High-voltage Power Tower manufacturers and suppliers in China who can wholesale Steel Structure High-voltage Power Tower. We can provide professional service and better price for you. If you interested in Steel Structure High-voltage Power Tower, please contact with us. We follow the quality of rest assured that the price of conscience, dedicated service.
1. Confirm or select meteorological conditions, conductor and ground wire grades;
2. Plan the tower type based on the given tower type plan or voltage level and path conditions;
3. Insulation coordination;
4. Draw electrical clearance circles and propose load conditions;
5. Plan and design the tower head according to the electrical clearance circle;
6. Complete the single line diagram for the entire tower selection based on the tower type planning (including various call heights);
7. Conduct load combination;
8. Input all parameters of the tower type according to the requirements of the tower calculation software;
9. Draw a command chart based on the tower type calculation results;
10. Complete the structural diagram according to the command diagram.
The internal force calculation and analysis of transmission line tower structures are entirely based on classical mechanics, namely "Theoretical Mechanics", "Structural Mechanics", and "Materials Mechanics". Therefore, the transmission line tower structure is regarded as a spatial tower structure composed of ideal articulated members.
It can be divided into:
Permanent load: The weight of the tower, conductor, fittings, insulators, and other fixed equipment.
Variable loads: wind load, icing load, wire tension, temporary loads for construction and maintenance.
Special loads: loads caused by broken wires, loads caused by earthquakes.
Lateral load: wind load, angle load.
Longitudinal load: wind load, tension load.
Vertical load: Gravity load.