High quality 220KV 30 Meter Independent Lightning Protection Tower is offered by China manufacturer Xuteng Iron Tower. Buy 220KV 30 Meter Independent Lightning Protection Tower which is of high quality directly with low price.
A 220KV 30 meter independent lightning tower is used for buildings such as refineries, gas stations, chemical plants, coal mines, warehouses, and flammable and explosive workshops.
The protection range of the lightning rod tower also needs to be calculated using the rolling ball method to calculate the protection radius and protection range. Lightning protection towers are mainly used for lightning protection projects in various buildings, especially in refineries, gas stations, chemical plants, coal mines, warehouses, and flammable and explosive workshops. They should be installed in a timely manner. Due to climate change, lightning disasters continue to worsen. Nowadays, many buildings are equipped with lightning protection towers, especially stainless steel decorative iron towers on the roof. They have diverse shapes, beautiful appearances, and novel designs, and are applied to the roofs of various buildings The buildings such as squares and green spaces in residential areas complement each other and become iconic decorative buildings in the city. The principle of lightning towers is the same as that of lightning rods. Reduce lightning disasters.
1. Basic wind pressure
2. Seismic fortification intensity: 8 degrees and small day 8 degrees areas
1. All metal components must be galvanized, and attention should be paid to protecting the galvanized layer during operation.
2. Use galvanized steel pipe to make needle tips, with a wall thickness of no less than 3mm and a tin brush length of no less than 70mm. 3. The lightning protection tower should be installed vertically and firmly. The allowable deviation for verticality is 3/1000.
3. Welding requirements: Lap welding should be used for welding, and the lap length must comply with the following regulations:
a. Flat steel is twice its width (with at least 3 edges welded).
b. Round steel is 6 times its diameter.
c. When connecting round steel with flat steel, its length is 6 times the diameter of the round steel.
4. Lightning protection towers are generally made of round steel or steel pipes, and their diameter should not be less than the following values:
a. Independent lightning protection towers generally use galvanized round steel with a diameter of 19mm.
b. The lightning protection tower on the roof is made of galvanized steel pipes with a diameter of 25mm.
c. The lightning protection tower at the top of the water tower adopts galvanized steel pipes with a diameter of 25mm or 40mm
d. The lightning protection tower on the top of the chimney shall be made of galvanized round steel with a diameter of 25mm or galvanized steel pipe with a diameter of 40mm. The lightning protection ring shall be made of galvanized round steel with a diameter of 12mm or galvanized flat steel with a cross-section of 100mm2, and its thickness shall be 4mm
5. The lightning protection tower should be made of round steel or welded steel pipes, and its diameter should not be less than the following values: needle length of less than 1m: round steel is 12mm, steel pipe is 20mm, needle length of 1-2m: round steel is 16mm, steel pipe is 25mm, needle on the chimney top: round steel is 20mm, steel pipe is 40mm.
The calculation method is related to the protection radius and height (h) of the lightning rod, as well as the radius of the rolling ball,
The first type of building is D=30 meters (determined based on the type of building)
The second type of building is D=45 meters (determined based on the type of building)
The third type of building is D=60 meters (determined based on the type of building)
The protection range is calculated using the standard value formula: (determined based on the type of building)
Generally speaking, the higher the lightning rod, the larger the protection range and the better the protection effect. However, considering the safety and economy of lightning rod construction, most lightning rods are built between 35-45 meters.
Precautions: The grounding of the lightning rod must be good, and its grounding resistance value should not exceed 10 Ω. When the soil resistivity is high, fired expanded graphite grounding modules, high-purity resistance reducing agents, graphite cable connections, and zinc coated steel are used as vertical grounding bodies. The specific number of uses needs to be calculated according to the formula.
1. The connection of each connecting part should be reliable and not allowed to loosen;
2. The total resistance value from the lightning arrester to the lower connector is ≤ 5 Ω;
3. The grounding of the lightning rod must be good, and the grounding resistance value should not exceed 10 Ω.
1. Code for Design of Lightning Protection of Buildings (GB50057-2010)
2. Code for Design of Tall Structures (GBJ135-2006)
3. Code for Design of Steel Structures (GB50017-2014)